LEARN.. EXPLORE.. PURSUE!!
We provide resources to improve their learning in astronomy and space tech.We provide great community to all astrophiles to explore together differents branches of astronomy and the wonder of the universe.We inspire to pursue astronomy as their career by organising events, panels and more!!
A student-led 501(c)(3) non profit organization, Astroteens is started to create a community of like minded people who share a common interest in astronomy and its related discipline to learn and explore the universe beyond the Earth’s atmosphere. We at Astroteens give the future a voice. We give students passionate about astronomy and its related discipline an opportunity to express their creativity, ideas and issues that are important to them. In our community all astrophiles can participate in some way or another, be it research or guidance from our mentors.
WE ARE HIRING
1. You must be a teenager (13-19 years of age).
2. Responsible, dedicated, and enthusiastic person who accurately and efficiently finishes all tasks.
3. Must have the ability to work independently.
4. Must check in weekly with any supervisors and/or Editor-in-Chiefs, if applicable for your position.
5. Must be respectful of others! We are an international community from many different backgrounds, always working to foster a community of inclusion!Learn about the positions!
Astroteens is now recruiting and we have multiple positions open! This includes:
Article Writing/Editing Team Member
Research Team Member
Media Relations Team Member
Design Team Member
Web Development Team Member
For more information on these positions, please check this out Astroteens Positions.
Astroteens is looking for YOU to be a part of our growing international community of astronomy enthusiasts! We are a community of astronomy/astrophysics writers, researchers, graphic designers, web developers and more! See below for the eligibility criteria and how to apply to one of our positions!
Become a part of Astroteens
"Astronomy compels the soul to look upward, and leads us from this world to another."